I love her blog, her sweet spirit, and knowing I visit another country when I'm stopping for a visit...cause Lord knows I'll never put this body consciously on an airplane that flies over water. Thank you Maggie so much!
Here's what I gotta do:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo (s) and place them on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5. Nominate 7 other blogs
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each.
So, since I already listed 7 things about myself HERE I won't bore you with more details of my sordid life. I *will* however tell you one thing about each of my kids. I am a mother afterall, and if mama don't brag, who will, know what I'm sayin'?
Here's their facebook page.
K, so I'm 'sposed to nominate 7 more blogs....which is hard because 1) there are so many great ones I enjoy it's hard to narrow it down, 2) I've already tagged so many of them, and 3) some of my very faves are either already tagged by others or are tag-free. What's a gal to do? I'll just list some, and if you're tag-free or whatever, just know I loves ya. :)
1. Shabby Chic Cottage
2. Design A Peele
3. DIY Show-off
4. Funky Junk Interiors
5. Home Sweet Home
6. Moody Girl Projects
7. Tales from the Coop Keeper