11.12.2009

Thank you Paula Grace!

I while back I had commented on a post about organic cosmetics over at Paula Grace Designs.  Her blog, by the way, is full of decorating inspiration and information....she has a portfolio of home galleries she has designed just full of eye candy, she does interior (and virtual) design, and has a store.  Makes for a delightful visit, I'm tellin' ya. 



Anyway, I mentioned in my comment about my soap and why I started making it, and she wrote up a post about it!  How cool is that?  Thank you, Paula Grace, for the feature and for helping spread the word about natural, handmade soap.  Click here to read all about it:


And I wouldn't live up to my nagging persona if I didn't mention again that you can have your very own chance to try my soap for free if you join my link party on the 16th and I pull your name outta my vintage basket.  If you want two chances, add my button right over there on my sidebar to help spread the word (and let me know you did!)

okaybye.

3 comments:

www.thewhitefarmhouse2.blogspot.com said...

How very cool for you! Congrats! Looks like your soap is starting to get the recognition it deserves. I love the stuff. My hubby says that you should bring back the moonlight garden scent though.

Jayme Goffin, The Coop Keeper said...

Ohhh I used to make soap and lotion. Loved doing that. Ran out of time and space. Do you have any pics of your products?

beachvintage.com said...

Thats great, what great exposure for you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails