11.14.2009

Are ya ready?

Tomorrow night, at 9pm my time (which would be um, Indiana time) Mr. MckLinky will make his debut appearance here on cottage instincts and I'm just super stoked.....have you all made a dent in those long-suffering projects?  I didn't get as much done as I wanted, but I aimed high, so I get a pass.  I did conquer a really scary project, though, and I can't wait to show it off.  I even cleaned for the occasion.

You can link up thru midnight my time (which would be...say it with me....Indiana time) on Monday the 16th.  I'll draw a name from my trusty vintage basket for the door prize/giveaway and announce that lucky name Tuesday morning, along with highlights from the party. 


Ready to roll?  You have a little more than 24 hours to get it in gear and be ready to join the fun!  This is your last nagging post.  I promise.  Until I host another party. 

okaybye.

8 comments:

Elisa said...

AHHH! Love your blog! Found it randomly by clicking through various websites...ANYWAYS, I'm so sad I won't be able to participate in the "made it with what you had" party, because I made this awesome quiet book completely from scratch, my own design...but of course I bought the fabric...does that count?

Jess @ Frugal with a Flourish said...

Argh ... I just pulled out all my crap and I am going to get this done if it kills me! :) So glad you are having this party!

www.thewhitefarmhouse2.blogspot.com said...

I got my game face on baby and am ready to rock this damn freaking project if it kills me! I have had all the crap to do it for 10 years now! I think I should get an extra entry if i get this done! Just kidding. Not really but I will try to act civilized even though some of your luscious soap is on the line! So now I got to beat feet and get to crafting!

beachvintage.com said...

I wanted to thank-you for dropping by Beach Vintage. I love the name of your blog. I love all things crafty.

Junkie Gems said...

I love the fact that I waited until that last minute. Some times I never change. I have had an idea on my mind since your 1st post. Do I have it done????? NO. But there is always tomorrow :) I'm feeling the fire......... and it's HOT!

Tracy said...

Not sure if I will have anything, but can't wait to see the projects! Maybe I need to get busy! Have a great day!

Junkie Gems said...

Cindy,
I have never attended a "party" before. Now that I have posted on my Blog what do I do after that?
Do I link it some how?
Let me know so I can participate.
TY, Cindy

Mel said...

Thanks for the kind comment and the opportunity to link up to your party. Great stuff out there and so many creative people.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails