11.17.2009

Party Re-cap and a Winner


Hey Miss Maggie!  Guess you're going to be swimming in my soap....congrats!
Lemme know which 3 scents you want this time around :)

I was totally overwhelmed by the number of participants in the 'made it with what I had' party yesterday. So much awesome crafting and makeovering :)  Thank you all so much for playing!  And now doesn't it feel good to check off another project or two from the never-ending list?  It was so fun to find yet more blogs to visit and be inspired by too.  Because of that, you might have noticed I added a new button on my sidebar.....yep, I'd like to see how a weekly link party might fly.  I know there's lots of them out there, but having one myself guarantees that I HAVE to attack a project each week.  So, if you're into it, feel free to snag the button and advertise on your own blog to spread the word.  I promise not to hound you too much

Now onto the party highlights.  If I feature you, feel free to grab your button on my sidebar.
Check 'em out:

Sammer of House Lover madeover a Craigslist Grandfather Clock.  Oooo la la!
 

Sarah of The Byrd Nest repurposed a chunky, clunky coffee table into a bench.  Coolio!



Miss Donna of Funky Junk Interiors wowed me (once again) with her bedroom re-do.  Serious Swoon!


Maggie of The White Farmhouse showed us some reupholstery magic.  Love!

 

Nori of Love2Create totally inspired me to use some old plastic turntables
into unique storage for my cra(p)ft room. Yay!

 Eliza of Eliza Loves...showed off her Quiet Book.  Check out all the activities for her little one!  I think I'll be making one for my future grandbabies. :o)


Catherine of peace love sweater sewed up some absolutely adorable little people with her own little people and their old sweaters.
 

I wish I could feature everyone's posts.  I seriously thought I would be able to as I figured only 5-10 gals would link up!  There's just tons of great creative stuff linked up down there.
Do visit everyone and leave comment love, k? 

Thanks, too, for all the sweet comments on my double rocker do-over.  You guys are the sweetest!

okaybye.

8 comments:

Elisa said...

Aw, Cindy, THANKS for featuring my quiet book. I'm a pretty new blogger still and love the community here!

Tracy said...

I loved all of the projects! There were so many different types! That was a lot of fun to read. Thanks, as always, for the great ideas! Congrats to Maggie, you lucky girl! Have a wonderful day!

Unknown said...

Love all the entries. I can't believe it, I made my post and forgot to link up on Monday. Oh well, I'll try to remember this week.

Funky Junk Interiors said...

Shucks... thanks for the highlight! I never in my life could have imagined a messy bed getting so many compliments! Thanks to all for that!

I was smiling big as I saw the entries compile on your party. You are a GREAT hostess and the masses know it is all.

Thanks for hosting! Guess I'll get clean another day... congrats to Maggie!!! So cool!

Donna

Catherine @ van Breugel Design said...

Thanks for hosting a really fun party, and thanks for showing off my little creatures! It's amzing to see what you can create out of stuff you already have. Thanks again!

Jess @ Frugal with a Flourish said...

Thanks for hosting such a great party! It was fun and it helped me get stuff done! :)

www.thewhitefarmhouse2.blogspot.com said...

I guess threats do work! Just kidding! I can't beleive that I won! Thank you soooo much. I will have to hide these so no one thinks that I have free samples available in my bathroom. As for my choices, surprise me! I just love all of them. My husband thinks that you should bring back the "Moonlit Garden" scent. That is his favorite.

Mama Byrd said...

*HMPF* I had this looooong response typed out and google ate it!

THANK YOU! I didn't realize you had featured me. I am still in shock over all the comments on that table.

Of course you need to make this party weekly I have too much crap to do this once a month :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails