12.11.2011

Halls are Decked.


PSSSST...I'm no longer blogging here!
You can now find me at

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to my holiday home tour!
I thought I'd spare you a post o' pics that went on to tomorrow by making tacky, disjointed collages with my sub-par point and shoot camera and free picasa editing program.

If you really wanna see more, just clickety click the linkety links below each, 
although you'll note not all have links.  
Just so ya know.









Who noticed I did some tweaking?  I added my gramma's crocheted snowflakes to the mantel.  
And some glowey-ness in picasa.


And some extra greenery to the chandy 'cause it told me it wanted some. 
So there.


You might have guessed I'll be linking to a ton of holiday home tour linkys,
as well as some of my favorite regulars from my Link Party Page.  
Here they are for your viewing pleasure:

21 comments:

Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

It's all very soft and pretty Cindy! Happy holidays!

Okio B Designs said...

Wow, Cindy now that's what I call a home tour! Love the framed MERRY and the sled the most. Everything just looks beautiful!

Jeanine

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

I have that reindeer printed out and framed on my wall! Except he's not saying okaybye.

Oh yeah, and I love all the other stuff too. Yer houzz iz da bomb.

But you already knew that.

Holly said...

Love the chandy dressed in its greenery and baubles and the hutch...well...it's just magical.

Suzanne@Meridian Road said...

I'd seriously hire you to do my house. Seriously. It's beautiful!

Rustique Gal said...

Wow, Cindy, You are totally Decked!
I have a couple of things out, but am laid up in a wheelchair this year from a foot surgery. I am feeling it tho, from looking at all your vignettes!
Have a lovely Holiday!
Hugs,
Sherry

Anonymous said...

I love the stocking you have on your mantle..What a beautiful home you have..
Merry Christmas..

dwatson4036 said...

I am looking for a nativity for my daughter. I love the one you have in your family room photos. Can you tell me where you got it or the brand?
thanks!
Diane

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures!

Regards from Sweden
Elna

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

All of your vignettes are lovely! Everything looks beautiful. I really enjoyed your tour--thanks! :)

VS said...

Such a beautiful Holiday Home friend, your photos are amazing.
Thanks for sharing...
Smiles,
Susie

Free Art Printables said...

Everything look beautiful! I am so glad you were able to link.Thanks for joining in on the holiday tour!

Eclectically Vintage said...

The white tree, the mason jars, the mercury glass - love it all!
Kelly

Gayle said...

Love your color scheme and so many beautiful things. Merry Christmas!

Ashley@AttemptsAtDomestication said...

I love all of your decorations and the colors you used! Your house looks beautiful!

Brandi @ His Shabby Her Chic said...

Everything is so beautiful!

Good idea on putting ornaments on top of mason jars! So cute!

Joy@Thrifty Parsonage Living said...

Your home looks so pretty all decorated for Christmas. Thanks for sharing.

Michaela said...

Wow, so beautiful!! I love your mantle! Thanks for linking up with me for our Christmas Cheer party (:

Robin Johnson said...

Your home looks so pretty and festive. I love all the sparkle.

Funky Junk Interiors said...

Gorgeous Cindy! You outdid yourself this season. I'm just totally in LOVE with the chocolate accents!

Donna

Melancholy Specter said...

Awesomely beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails