12.22.2011

2011 Wrap that Christmas Crap Theme

How many have been wrapping crap this week?


I wrap Christmas crap in fits and bursts in between finalizing wedding plans.  
You know... burlap and pinecones?


The last few years, I've kept the actual wrap pretty simple, 
then embellished with ribbons and neato-frito tags.  


Everything coordinates with the brown, white and green natural look of my mantel,
but I add a bit of gold sparkle to tie in the glitterfied rusticness of the dining room next door.


This year I found some vintagey scrap-book paper that I used for tags and embellishments here and there.
Got that idea from that ever-awesome, crap-wrappin' diva, Rebecca over at Older and Wisor.


                                         I rarely use 'christmas' wrap or ribbon anymore. 



I love these scrapbook stickers on tags.  


There's more where this came from, but that crap is Santa's job Saturday night.


Here's a couple night time shots with some more wrapped crap added....


All that's missing is what Santa brings!


And that, my dear readers is all I have for this blog for the rest of the year.
I'll be back in January with lots of wedding pictures
and crafty wedding projects.


Have an excellent holiday season, and may all the wrapped crap you get 
be stuff you can actually use.


10 comments:

The Smith Hotel said...

Totally funny! I got out of wrapping the crap this year by baking and letting my husband wrap it all up! I bought a few rolls of paper that coordinated with my White Christmas Theme. Plus when you give less you have to wrap less!!!!! Merry Christmas!

Jody

Jennifer Spadaro said...

Very pretty!

NanaDiana said...

YOUR wrapped CRAP looks a whole lot better than MY OWN wrapped CRAP! You did a great job. Can't wait to see the wedding! xo Diana

Amanda said...

It all looks lovely. Have a lovely Christmas.

Suzanne@Meridian Road said...

Beautiful! Have a great Christmas, Cindy!

Clara said...

Oh my goodness! You made me laugh out loud. I have a habit of saying "crap" when I am talking about "stuff" too. I don't have my Christmas crap wrapped, but then I don't have a wedding to attend to. Have a wonderfully Merry Christmas. Thanks for making me smile and inspire me to go wrap my crap. lol

Clara from Redeemed Junk & Stuff

Melancholy Specter said...

As usual I'm late visiting blog posts. I spend too much time on Facebook and Pinterest. Your wrapped 'crap' looks awesome! You have such a wonderful imagination. I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas!

Eileen @ cottage beach house said...

Your presents are all so beautiful. I hope you had a very Merry Christmas. It looks as if you have made it very nice for your family!

Miss Gracie's House said...

All of your christmas is so cute! And I just put up a window with pics too...great minds think alike, right!
Enjoy this wedding...don't work too hard (ya, right, huh)...can't wait to see photos.
Rene

Sunflowers With Smiles said...

Your presents look so wonderful! So detailed and perfect looking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails