Here's what I'm supposed to do to pass on the award...1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each.
My seven things.
1) I hate to cook, and seeing food on people's blogs grosses me out.
2) I don't like the town we moved to for their supposedly awesome schools. Only 10 years to go till my youngest graduates. *sigh*
3) I was a vocal performance flunk-out in college.
4) I used to write songs, do a bit of recording, and play guitar. In front of people even.
5) I have done work as a doula, and hope to do so again in another season of life.
6) I recently changed my political and spiritual views. That's all I'll say about that.
7) I gave birth to a 12 pound baby (#5), my smallest was 8.15 (#4) and I never used drugs in any of my labors.
I hereby bestow this Kreativ Blogger award to the following:
Kate at Salvage Dior....beautiful blog, lovely images, sweetest lady
Fairmaiden at Sea Cottage...another delicious blog to read and look at
Catherine at peace love sweater...OMGosh go check out her cutie-patootie felted goodies
Manuela at The Pleasures of Homemaking...who has received this award from others, but goshdarnit, I love her blog and her generous spirit. I spend lots of time over there.
Ana at A Petite Cottage...a new find, and a lovely place to spend time
Shellagh at Ticking and Toile...another newish find for me, and eye candy galore over there, I tell ya.
Maria at vintage simple...she pretty much owns the house of my dreams, and her images are sooooo great for inspiration.
Congrats girls! If any of you are award-free blogs, I apologize in advance...just know I think you're fabulous and creative and I hope to be you when I grow up. Or at least decorate like you when I grow up. Or be crafty and creative like you when I grow up. Which I don't plan to do, because then I'll have to cook.