7.22.2013

::Monday Tidbits::

Just when I thought I'd melt from the humidity that smacked me in the face at 7am each morning, Angie from Knick of Time hosted a Christmas in July linky.  I had nothing except old posts to link up as I've been buried in paint in my garage, but she was kind enough to feature my glitterfied mantel from 2010. Thanks Angie!


Seeing all the links was a welcome respite from the inferno that is this summer.  Go get your ho ho ho on.

In other news, I finished several pieces over the last week in preparation for a couple markets coming up.
Next one up is this weekend!


Love me some Graphics Fairy for unique and quirky graphics!

I'm off to the hardware store to replace my mouse sander who bit the dust on a custom vintage bed order yesterday....and finishing a few other pieces in various states of 'almost-done-ness'.  

Here's a sneak peek of a couple:


You can keep up with my decorating and painting adventures on facebook....would love to have you 'like' me :)

And I'm on bloglovin'!  Let me know if you follow me, and I'll follow ya right back :)

Have a Happy Monday Peeps!


5 comments:

Jen Kershner said...

Girl! I hear you. I am counting down the days until Autumn. I never wish away Spring or Autumn but I am not really a summer girl. Although I scarcely feel like I can complain considering how much better this summer has been than last.

Three Birds Inspired said...

OOOhhhh....I wanna see the green one!

Maureen said...

Can't be without the Mouse! I love mine....the only downside is that the sandpaper adds up.

Good luck with your sale

Good Time Charlie said...

I love numbered pieces. So sorry you are in humidity hell! I am impressed you work through the heat. Good luck with your upcoming shows!

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

I loved that mantel!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails