1.16.2011

Make it 4 Monday!

Welcome to this week's Mi4M linky extravaganza!

Let's refresh our brains with a quick overview of what I like to see linked, shall we?
DECORATING PROJECTS 
FOR THE HOME

If that's unclear, let me add:
no recipes, no clothes, and no crafts 
unless it will be used
FOR MAKING YOUR (or someone else's) COTTAGE 
LOOK OR FUNCTION BETTER.
If you're not sure, email me. I may sound mean, but actually I'm a rather nice person.

I deleted links last week, and I'm not afear'd to do it again.

Also:  Please visit some other party-ers and leave some comment love....if you just link and run, it feels a bit rude.  Just sayin'.
Oh, and: Please add a link back here or my button to your post so others can find their way here.  Again, if you just link and run, it feels a bit rude. (Yep, again, just sayin'.)


 Here's the top 5 links receiving the most views from last week.
Congrats Gals...grab a button!

cottage instincts 









Show me the goods!




15 comments:

michelle said...

Great features! I love them all! :)
Thank you for hosting another great party! :)

Lindy said...

Love the features. Thanks for hosting!!!

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Hi Cindy~ Love the features- Fantastic!! All linked up- thanks for hosting! :)

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

Thank you so much for featuring my project! You're a doll! Looking forward to more goodies to check out from todays linky!

NanaDiana said...

Cindy - it is always so much fun to pop in here and see what everyone is up to...you do a really good job hosting...or..would that be hostess(ing)? Hugs- Diana

Leanne said...

Awesome features! Thanks for hosting again this week.

Jane said...

Hi Cindy,
Looks like some awesome features. I saw a couple of them last week but I'm off to check out the others.
Thanks for hosting!
Jane

Kristin @ Yellow Bliss Road said...

Thanks for hosting, Cindy! Hope things are going alright with you mom. Prayers for you and your family!

Chrissie said...

Thanks for hosting. Great picks!

Katherine said...

Thanks for hosting. This is my first time linking up!

Jenny said...

Thanks for the feature and for hosting such a great party. I'm linked up again this week. Love checking out all of the great creativity out there!

Carrie @ Dittle Dattle said...

Thanks for hosting!

COTTAG3 said...

Thanks for featuring my little pantry sign. I can't believe that little sign was one of the ones with the most views. Hope you have a good week!

commoncents said...

Love your blog! Wondering if you would like a Link Exchange with our blog Common Cents?

Check us out here...
http://www.commoncts.blogspot.com

Designing Domesticity said...

Thanks so much for the feature! I do love your Monday link party - great collection of inspirational ideas. liz

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails