1.13.2011

Three for Thursday!

PSSSST...I'm no longer blogging here!
You can now find me at

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I've been wanting to do this like forever....feature the awesome blogs I discover whilst surfing the evening away. I've got a list of several, so I decided to feature 3 bloggers each week who I think deserve your attention.  Sound fun?  *nodding*

First up is Sarah at Cozy. Cottage. Cute.  Emphasis on CUTE.  


Sarah has great cottage instincts, excellent photography, and a superb wit....the perfect combo in my book.   
She features wicked awesome room redos like her half bath:




She does super cute crafts like this butterfly collage:


And everyone in blogland featured her amazingly cute burlap stockings:


She also redoes furniture with a touch of whimsy:


Sarah also posts yumm-o recipes, inspiration, gardening stuff, and tutorials. 


Here's a list of her Top Ten from last year....just a taste of her awesomeness :)  


They're hoping to adopt from Ethiopia!  Now *that* is awesome.  


I love every single post Sarah puts out there.  Now go follow her adventures!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next up we have Tricia @ A Rosy Note!


This gal has suberb decorating taste, and again, her photography is wonderful.  I love me a blog with purty pictures and purty, cottagey things.






She does fabulous crafts too:



She even makes cool collages out of her swoony pictures: 


I look forward to seeing more of Tricia's creativity in the coming year.


Head on over to A Rosy Note and get your own swoon on.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lastly, let me introduce Kim @ Restoration House!
Kim has seriously good taste and fills her home with all manner of fresh, vintage awesomeness.

Who wouldn't want a Mom Cave like this?



Here's a corner of her Mom Cave showing off her newly painted IKEA shelves:


She redid her breakfast nook table here:


Kim sews too.  I know.


And crafts cool stuff like this driftwood candle holder (with tutorial!):


Then there's this amazing chair she reupholstered....love!


She thrifts and collects super cool vintage stuff like this ironstone--yummy!


I love her use of wallpaper.  And her pictures are inspirational. 
 I'm sorta stalking her house, but don't tell her that.


You'd be wise to stalk her too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So there ya have it. Three for Thursday!  Go give these ladies some love, and tell 'em I sent you there pronto.


22 comments:

Anita @ GoingALittleCoastal said...

I'm so happy to see you highlighting these 3! I love all of their blogs and find them each so very talented. Great choice Cindy!

Becca's Dirt said...

I'm going visiting. Looks like some good blogs.

Tanya said...

I'm a follower of Kim's @ Restoration House. I'm going to have to check out the other two. Thanks for the post! =)

FairfieldHouse said...

WOW! I am off to visit all three of these blogs! Thanks for sharing these gems.

Your Friend,
Deborah

Calypso In The Country said...

I already follow Restoration House but I will definitely check out the other two! What great finds! I swear, I could just sit around all day and read blogs. There are so many talented people out there! Thanks for the great post!

www.thewhitefarmhouse2.blogspot.com said...

Oh goodie! These blogs look awesome. I am definitely going to go and visit. I need me some inspiration. The first bathroom redo reminds me of mine. Guess I did pretty good cause hers looks awesome!

Suzanne@Meridian Road said...

Yay! New blogs! Thanks, Cindy.

Carmen @ Life with Sprinkles on Top said...

I always want to feature blogs too. There are so many wonderful blogs out there that it's hard to find them all. Thanks for doing this. Now I have three new blogs to peruse tonight. :)

Sarah @ Cozy.Cottage.Cute. said...

O-M-G, O-M-G, O-M-G.

Cindy, you are honestly too sweet and thoughtful. I am so, so giddy to be included in your list. First, even? This is SO going to go to my head.

Hahaha.

I'll tell you a secret though. I read/stalked your blog for the longest time and hoped that one day we would be cyber friends and the first time you left a comment on my blog I just about died in excitement.

True story.

You are the best and thank you SO much.

:)
Sarah

Polly said...

They are all wonderful!! I love visiting each of them!!!

Tricia said...

Cindy!! Thanks for the wonderful feature, you are sooo sweet. Gee, I feel so special...you've really made my day ♥

Restoration House said...

Wow Cindy! I feel like I've just won an award! Thanks so much for the feature and including me on a list with Sarah and Tricia!
Thanks!!!
P.S. You can stalk me anytime!
Kim:)

COTTAG3 said...

What a great idea! These are 3 great blogs! I knew about two of them but one was new so I'm glad you did this!

NanaDiana said...

Hey you- Thanks for doing all the leg work for me! I knew about Kim..but now am headed over to see the rest! Great features here! Hugs- Diana

cheryl said...

What a GREAT idea! heading out to visit these lovely ladies now:) Hugs and Blessings! ~Cheryl

A Vintage Vine said...

Thanks for sharing these blogs with us...Two of them were new to me! I will be visiting them for sure!

Jane said...

This is a great idea! All three are new to me so I'm going to check them out.
Jane

Amy Kinser said...

I love all three of these ladies. Great choices!

How is your mom? I have been praying for her.

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

Three of my favorite blogs! They are all so sweet too! I eagerly await each new most from all three of these lovely ladies!

Kristin said...

Thanks for introducing us to some wonderful bloggers out there! They have amazing styles; wish I had half their talent!

liv said...

thanks for the pretty and fun post!

Rose @ Confessions of a Curbshopaholic said...

Great choices! I love them all. Love this feature too, what a great idea!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails