9.04.2013

::So, What's My BIG News?::

BIG NEWS #1:




These three pics were in my hubby's birthday card :)  Robyn Rose is 16 months old now, but will be 23 months when when her new baby sibling arrives.  Whoop whoop!
(And they'll all be our next door neighbors when the house is done)

BIG NEWS #2:


#3 daughter got herself engaged!  Here she is with my son-in-law-to-be at the Mumford concert Monday:


They are getting hitched November 3rd.
Why yes, that *is* just 7-ish weeks away.
That's just how we roll around here.  
(psssst....wanna see Daughter #1's wedding?  or Daughter #2's wedding?)
I'm armpit high in wedding planning, picking colors for the house, and helping with Robyn Rose as her momma struggles thru morning sickness.....ANNNNND I have 3 custom orders waiting in the garage and another vintage market this weekend.

Send chocolate.

BIG NEWS #3 will have to wait a couple days, but I promise not to keep you hanging too long.....


11 comments:

Nancy said...

Congratulations!! On everything. :)
Big sister is very cute!

Sue @ A Colourful Canvas said...

Well a big Wahoo Cindy!!! Congrats on all fronts. You are going to be a busy girl! It seems that the kids have spaced things out enough to help you keep your head above water though!

NanaDiana said...

Congratulations and Congratulations and Congratulations. We will be grandmommas about the same time. My Mimi is due 3/17. What fun that is for you and big sissy (and the whole family). I remember how you pulled off some quick weddings there. I have no doubt you will do an equally fine job this time. The couple is adorable!!!!
Can't wait to hear #3 although I don't know if I can stand much more excitement. xo Diana

Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

Wow, that's a whole lot of exciting news all at the same time! Huge congratulations!

Cathy Cobblestone said...

You are gonna need some SERIOUS chocolate, and caffeine, and toothpicks for your eyeballs and well, the list goes on. So happy for you and all the exciting family news! Take care, get some sleep and hold on tight - I think you are about to go on a wild ride!

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

As soon as I peeked that angel Robyn as the first photo, I just KNEW. Your heart must be bursting if only you had the time. ANOTHER WEDDING? I'm exhausted just thinking about it.

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

The pictures of your grand-daughters are so cute. COngratulations to all your family for all those news!

Julie @ followyourheartwoodworking said...

Congratulations, hope this is a healthy pregnancy! You are just SOOO busy!!!!

Marilyn Holeman said...

Congratulations, Cindy!

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

Congratulations!!! Exciting days ahead...
Blessings,
Cindy

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

Congratulations!!! Exciting days ahead...
Blessings,
Cindy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails