6.25.2013

::Hey Google Friend::

I don't want to lose you.  Parting is such sweet sorrow.

Actually it's just sorrow.

And there's just a wee bit of time left before all 1800+ of your fantabulous faces disappear from my sidebar.

Let's not let that happen, k?

Here's what you do to continue to get your occasional dose of ::cottage instincts::

1. Follow me on Bloglovin;  It's easy, it will transfer your whole ding dang list of blogs in Google Reader in one click, and you can customize them into groups.  Makes my life easy-peasy....

When I stumble onto a blog via a party or a pin, I just open up my bloglovin tab (I keep it on my nav bar), paste that blog's addy into the search, then when it comes up I click 'follow'.  Ta da!

2. You can also follow me via an RSS Feed or email.

3. Or, check me out on Facebook.  

4. I'm also on Pinterest, but that won't let you know when I've posted some new awesomeness here on the blog.

If you do decide to subscribe via a reader or feed, let me know so I can add ya back!

I hate change, and I hate that my teensy tiny robin's nest can't reside on your blog's sidebar anymore.

But let's stay friends.




3 comments:

JunkStuffTreasures said...

Hi Cindy. I follow you on "feedly", I think (I hope) that will work!

NanaDiana said...

Hi Cindy- My understanding from the last I read is that the faces on the side are not going to disappear? Who knows? I hate all these changes! xo Diana

Nancy said...

Cindy, going with Feedly...hope to see you there!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails