5.23.2013

::Would Ya Believe....Yet Another Wee Side Table::

PSSSST...I'm no longer blogging here!
You can now find me at

-----------------------------------------------------------------

This is Lori....named after the gal who asked me to custom paint her.

The table, not the gal.


I actually previewed her HERE last week, but wanted to give her a feature 'cause she's awesome.

My friend was buying Evangeline, and spotted this little number in my garage already wearing her first coat of green DIY chalkpaint.


She asked if I could do a similar paint treatment as Evangeline using MMS Kitchen Scale and a glaze.


So I did.

Evangeline had a white base, but the green under Miss Lori here looked fabulous.


I still have 2 more wee side tables awaiting their debut in the garage...hope to move on to a couple desks, several chairs, some coffee tables, and the waterfall sideboard.

Besides Evangeline and Lori, you can check out Bethany and Lyssa too.  They like company :)
They all room together at The Serendipity House waiting for their adoptive parents to pick them up.

Painted anything fun lately?  Share a link in the comments and I'll come check it out :)  I'd also love for you to
follow me on bloglovin' and/or facebook too!  I blog for community, so if you'd like me to follow you back let me know in the comments :)  I'm always looking for kindred blogging spirits....

Parties!
A Bouquet of Talent, Share it One More Time, Masterpiece Monday, That DIY Party, Amaze Me Monday,  Mod Mix Monday,  It's Party Time, Pretty Things, Make the Scene, Tweak It Tuesday, Inspire Me Tuesday, Nifty Thrifty Tuesday, Knick of Time Tuesdays, The Scoop, Project Inspire{d}, Tuesdays At Our Home, Be Inspired, Assets and Efforts, The Inspiration Board, Brag About It, Inspiration Exchange, Power of Paint, Open House, What We Accomplished Wednesday, Party Time




15 comments:

Three Birds Inspired said...

Love the treatment on this one!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Love the colors you used to finish your little table. Following, dropped over from Claudia's.
Joy

Kasia Piekarz said...

Piękny stolik, wspaniała aranżacja:)
Pozdrawiam serdecznie
Kasia, Rustykalny Dom

Cassie Bustamante said...

love that finish! so so pretty!

Brenda Pruitt said...

I love that you give them names. If the don't have names, how can they have personality? And we all want pieces of furniture that have personality!
Brenda

Unknown said...

Love the color!!! Just beautiful.

One More Time Events said...

Beautiful... great job! Thank you for linking up to One More Time Events. Tammy

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

She's sooo pretty...love the color!
Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY!
Blessings,
Cindy

Alicia said...

MUY LINDA LA MESITA..
TENGO UNA MUY PARECIDA
SALUDITOS

Anonymous said...

That's a cute table and I love the color! (Sharon)

So glad you linked up with us at the BeBetsy BRAG ABOUT IT Link and Hop.

Have a wonderful week~
Sharon and Denise!

Follow us:
Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Bloglovin ~ Pinterest

Donna Wilkes said...

Are you tizzy over all the tables yet? Another little pretty one. I have a line around the living room waiting for a painting, but it keeps raining on my parade. I love that color.

Kristin @ Yellow Bliss Road said...

Such a pretty little table, Cindy. So glad to see you're back to blogging!

Deborah@Green Willow Pond said...

What a pretty little table! I love the depth of color. Thank you for sharing it at What We Accomplished Wednesdays. Have a great weekend!

Hugs,
Deborah

Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

Beautiful finish! You are on a real roll with little side tables!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails