5.10.2013

::Mother's Day::

I got sorta tripped up on my latest jaunt to the Dollar Store.

People were seriously cramping my style by blocking my way thru the card section to the coveted crafting supplies.

I was all like "geeez, why's everyone all up in the card section today?"

Oh, um, yeah.

They're buying Happy Mothers Day cards for their mamas.

Mother's Day 2012, 5 generations
I won't be buying one this year.

I don't know if the people we love can still see us or hear us or whatever after they leave us.

But, Mom, if you do see me or hear me, know this:

I miss you.

I'm glad you were my mama on this earth for 45 years, 5 months, 19 days, and 9-ish hours.

And I love you.

Always.



7 comments:

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

So sorry Cindy. No one should have to lose their mother as young as you have. I know it's going to be tough this Sunday and I'll be praying for you. I hope your kids shower you with all kinds of love this weekend.

Unknown said...

Hugs across the miles and with love from Texas, I will be praying for you this Sunday. She looked like a very special lady.

Claudia said...

I know this will be a difficult day for you, Cindy. I believe your Mom can feel your love - love and energy are eternal.

xo
Claudia

Nancy said...

Thoughts go out to you. The first Mother's Day without my precious Mom was very raw and painful. It has gotten a little better, but I don't think we ever get over the loss of someone so much a part of who we are.
God bless.

Maureen said...

What a pretty mom. It took me many years to get over losing my mom and my saving grace is concentrating on the privilege of having had her and the memories I have.

Cathy Cobblestone said...

I'm so sorry Cindy... the "firsts" are always so hard. But I'm certain she knows how much you love and miss her. She was a beautiful lady.

Belize Property Center said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails