10.12.2009

We have a winner.

I did this the old fashioned way, and wrote everyone's names down on strips of paper,
crammed them into a box-ish thing like so,


and swirled and twirled and shook and ......ok, you get the idea.
Held it up over my head and picked one out:

Congratulations ROSANN!!!
You can email me with your choices, and I'll get your soapies right out.

Thanks everyone for playing.  There were exactly 50 names in the box-ish thing.  Wow!
And because you were all such good sports, I'm giving you a 15% discount on anything in my soap store for the next couple days.
I'll do another giveaway soon....maybe if I get to 200 followers or somesuch.

Now, this guy has been patiently waiting for me to go to bed, so *yawn* I'm outa here.

Say goodnight to Bogart the big black dog.



5 comments:

Funky Junk Interiors said...

Congrats Rosann! (can you be bought?!?) heeeheee! Enjoy!

Donna

The White Farmhouse said...

I thought I slipped you that 20 spot to pick my name! Just kidding! I guess me and my kinfolk will have to keep hosing off with that Irish Spring.

Congrats to Rosann!

Tracychele @ The Week-Ender said...

Congrats Rosann! You are one lucky Blogger! Thanks for the opportunity, Cindy! Maybe next time! ;) Your poochie is too sweet, waiting for you to go to bed! Mine is chewing my pillows in my absence, or getting into some other mischief, see my blog! :) Have a great day!

Sheri said...

You need to go on some fabulous vacation soon, so I can live vicarious through you, but mostly so I can be the one to love on that big-black-lug-of-a-dog!

Rose fr FineCraftGuild dotcom said...

congrad rosann...

(but too bad i didnt win...
i was already leathering it on in my mind...
haha)

thx again for the contest, cindy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails