11.28.2010

Make it 4 Monday!


Welcome to another week's episode of Mi4M!  So glad you came :)

So here's the rules.  Gotta have rules.  Well, you don't gotta, but it helps keep me sane.  Here ya go...
Pretty please with Little Debbie Oatmeal Cakes on top, only link:
DECORATING PROJECTS 
FOR THE HOME
That means no recipes, no clothes, and no crafts unless it will be used
FOR MAKING YOUR (or someone else's) COTTAGE LOOK OR FUNCTION BETTER.
If you're not sure, email me. 
Yes, I will delete posts that don't color within the lines.  Yes, I delete links every week.  Makes me feel like a meanie, but alas, I will do it again this week if need be.



Also:  Please visit some other partiers and leave some comment love....if you just link and run, it feels a bit rude.  Just sayin'.
Oh, and: Please add a link back here or my button to your post so others can find their way here.  Again, if you just link and run, it feels a bit rude. (Yep, again, just sayin'.)


If ya get featured, here's a button and a cyber little debbie oatmeal cream pie.  No need to thank me :)


cottage instincts 






This week's Top Ten features are those with the most hits last week. 
Congrats Girls!


Betty Crocker Wannabe: Dollar Store Christmas Craft




My Texas Nest: Feather Tree


3 Ring Cottage: A Chandelier Story

Primitive & Proper:  Bathroom Makeover

All Things Heart and Home:  Tiny Christmas Trees


Okay, let's get this show on the road.



20 comments:

The Charm of Home said...

I love that newspaper tree at Boogieboard Cottage, it was fantastic. Hope you had a wonderful weekend.
Sherry

Pam - @diy Design Fanatic said...

Those were some really great projects! :)

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

Can't wait to see your Christmas decor!

Cassie Bustamante said...

oh i love that paper tree, and the feather tree!!!! so fantastic! thanks for hosting!

Lindy said...

Great features! Thanks for hosting!

COTTAG3 said...

Thanks for featuring our chandelier! I don't have anything I created this week so can't participate but I had to take a minute to say I love the additions to your header. So cute!

Kristin @ Yellow Bliss Road said...

Loving your Christmas-fied header! :)

Anita @ GoingALittleCoastal said...

I wanted to link up last week but it was so hectic. Not that this week isn't crazy but a lot better then last. Thanks for hosting!

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Hi there Cindy!! Happy to be all linked up! Thank you for hosting! :)

Boogieboard Cottage said...

Hi Cindy, Thank you so much for featuring my paper tree and blog, I've added your button to my sidebar. I love your new header! Mary :O)

Kristin @ Yellow Bliss Road said...

I totally just realized that my Dollar Store Tree was featured!! (Not sure how I missed that) Thanks Cindy!!! :)

Leanne said...

What great features. I love that tree. Thanks for hosting again this week.

Tatum @ Tatum's Take said...

Hi there!

Not sure how I found you but I'm glad I did!! You've shown some wonderful projects. Thanks for hosting this linky party, I'm glad to be a part of it.

Have a great week :-)

Decor To Adore said...

I hope that you had a wonderful thanksgiving. Thank you for hosting.

Purnima@a creative project said...

Hi Cindy your blog is very beautiful! This is my first visit and am so glad to have found your blog!! I love your projects !Awesome!!

NanaDiana said...

You do a great job hosting, Cindy! Love all the projects but I really think your new header is cute! I can just see you decorating those tiny little eggs...can't wait to see them at Easter-Bwhahahaha Hugs, girly..Diana

Little White House said...

Hi!
I've been reading "Make it For Monday" links for a while now... I link to a very little project of mine for the first time... Thanks a lot for hosting such a great party. I'm off visiting today's links, now.
Little White House xxx

Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

Thanks for hosting! So many pretty things to look at...I don't even know where to start! oh my!

Rose @ Confessions of a Curbshopaholic said...

Great items in your featured list! I just squeaked an entry into your link party, right under the wire. Thanks for hosting!
Rose

Rachel said...

Wow! So many fun things to look at!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails