12.17.2009

Mi4M #4 Highlights!

So many wicked cool projects were linked to the party on Monday!  Thanks again to everyone who participated. It's great fun to visit your blogs and witness firsthand the talent and creativity out there.  I'm honored that y'all find time to link up here at cottage instincts.  *sniff*

Here's some highlights...check out their links for how-to's and other inspiring stuff :)

 





 

 







Don't forget to snag your button from my sidebar, gals.  You've got serious cottage instincts.

okaybye.

7 comments:

Six divided by two..... said...

My goodness!! What great MIM projects!!! I love it!! I feel inspired to do one this MOnday!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the highlight!!!! So many great projects!!
Missy

Mama Thompson said...

Thanks for showing off my board...so nice. Sometimes it's not good for me to look through all the projects...makes my to-do list just get longer and longer:) Serious creativity out there..thanks for hosting!

LuLu Kellogg said...

These projects are all wonderful! Such creativity!

LuLu~*xoxo

Brenda Pruitt said...

I'm new here! Very inspiring!
Brenda

Ruth said...

So many gorgeous things. I love them all but especially The Little Green Beans project. So sorry I missed the linky party.

Ruth

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

Thank you so much for the highlight! I enjoyed seeing everyone's projects and have so many ideas for things to try!

Manuela

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails