10.18.2011

31 Days: Day 18 Why I've been a slacker

Weeeel, seems I've dropped the ball a bit here, but I promise to post enough 
Dandy Do-Overs today to get caught up.  

Wanna know why I've been slacking?  I promise to fill ya in on that too.  
But not to today.  
Although if you want a hint,  follow me on Pinterest,, and you'll prolly get a pretty good idea. 
 I'll leave it at that.  Aren't I a stinker?

And now, here's enough Dandy Do-Overs to get your before 'n after fix for the week!

Day 13 Before:

Dandy Do-Over:

Day 14 Before:

Dandy Do-Over:

Day 15 Before:


Dandy Do-Over:

(All three of the previous DDO's were from THIS POST)

Onward...Day 16 Before:

Dandy Do-Over:

Day 17 Before:

Dandy Do-Over:

AAAAAAnd Day 18 Before:

Dandy Do-Over:

18 down. 13 to go.

See 'em all HERE.
See all 31-Dayers HERE.
See sidebar for my favorite 31-Dayers




11 comments:

Chris at Red Gate Farm said...

Ok, this really inspires me to check out the furniture at the thrift store a wee bit closer.... this all looks so fantastic and some of those pieces are just what I see at our local thrift store!

~Chris

PS the basket shelf makeover is my fav... love the corner of a linen hanging over the edge of the basket :)

NanaDiana said...

Boy! You did a great job on everything. I love that last table with the drawers in it! I think I remember something like that from the 70's or 80's. You gave it a whole new life. Wonderful job on ALL of it! xo Diana

Unknown said...

You did a great job on those pieces, totally freshening them. Some of the pieces are very unusual shapes and yet you made them fit in so well. There is no way I could do a 31 day and you are doing great!

Unknown said...

Like all of them especially the white one with the little leafs on both sides. That is a cute piece, wonder what the purpose was for it in another life time?

Tisha Clapp said...

LOVE the basket shelf - most people would have passed that by without a vision. Enjoying your series.

Tisha Clapp said...

Just checked out your latest pins, and I haven't been hanging out here long, but it would appear there is a wedding in your future! Do tell!!

frugal-interior-design said...

Your Dandy Do-Overs are Wonderful. I'm glad I stumbled upon your blog!

Suzanne@Meridian Road said...

Those are truly dandy do-overs! I LOVE the wall unit!

Jaime Lyn said...

oh my gosh your do overs are amazing! Oooooh I would LOVE to do a bunch of do overs each day!!! Soooo cool!!! I am inspired!
Jaime from crafty scrappy happy

oldthings said...

What beautifull dishes!!!!!

Eileen @ Cottage Beach House said...

Wow. I don't know how you did 31 days of dandy do-overs but this is pretty awesome. My favorite is that plate shelf. Wowsie!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails