12.19.2010

Make it 4 Monday

Welcome to another week's episode of Mi4M!  So glad you came :)

So here's the rules.  Gotta have rules.  Well, you don't gotta, but it helps keep me sane.  Here ya go...
Pretty please with Little Debbie Oatmeal Cakes on top, only link:
DECORATING PROJECTS 
FOR THE HOME
That means no recipes, no clothes, and no crafts unless it will be used
FOR MAKING YOUR (or someone else's) COTTAGE LOOK OR FUNCTION BETTER.
If you're not sure, email me. 
Yes, I will delete posts that don't color within the lines.  Yes, I delete links every week.  Makes me feel like a meanie, but alas, I will do it again this week if need be.



Also:  Please visit some other partiers and leave some comment love....if you just link and run, it feels a bit rude.  Just sayin'.
Oh, and: Please add a link back here or my button to your post so others can find their way here.  Again, if you just link and run, it feels a bit rude. (Yep, again, just sayin'.)


If ya get featured, here's a button and a cyber little debbie oatmeal cream pie.  No need to thank me :)


cottage instincts 





This week's Top Ten features are those with the most hits last week. 
Congrats Girls!














Alrighty, this will be the LAST Mi4M of 2010....we'll start back up after the holidays beginning Sunday evening Jan. 9th 'round about 9:00 EST.

Let's see what 'cha got this week...




13 comments:

Lindy said...

Wonderful features! Thanks for hosting!

Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

Hi Cindy, Thanks so much for taking the time to host a party at such a busy time of the year! Wishing you and your family a warm and wonderful holiday!

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Those are some awesome ideas...love that screen door! Thanks for hosting and I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas!

Blessings,
Linda

InMyOwnStyle said...

Hi Cindy-

Monday always rolls around too fast. I still want it to be the weekend. I don't wanna have ta go go to work in the morning. I just want to go blog hopping. Thanks for hosting the party - always lots of inspiration.
I just love seeing the photo of you on Santas lap at the end of your posts - so cute and nostalgic.
My best- Diane

Designing Domesticity said...

Thanks so much for hosting and featuring Designing Domesticity!

Love the Decor! said...

Thanks for hosting
I was about to link up an apron and saw the "no clothing" rule so I 'll wait to get the okay or not ok from you
Merriest Of Christmas's to you!!

Anne said...

Thanks for hosting another fun party!!!

Love the Decor! said...

Great projects!!
that front porch and green door just welcomes me right in : ))

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Hi Cindy~ Love the highlights from last week! I am all linked up~ Thanks for hosting! Merry Christmas!

Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

Thanks for hosting this blog party. Merry Christmas!

Leanne said...

Thanks for hosting Cindy! I'm excited my window was featured. You home is Christmas-y beautiful. Wishing you the best Christmas for you and your family.

Jessica said...

Thanks for featuring my Poor Man's Vinyl- I always love coming to your site and looking around. Merry Christmas! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Cindy! I love that you encourage us to leave comments! It only takes a few seconds but feels good to know that there are actually people out there who are stopping by! I love your decor and the featured blogs!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails