2.07.2010

Make it for Monday #11

Welcome welcome!  Glad you could all Make it for Monday.  Before I post highlights, I wanted to mention that after this week, I would like to change up Make it for Monday a bit.  Beginning next week I'd like the party to focus on interior design projects only.  That means your post must be something you did to or for your home.  Crafts are welcome so long as they are something that will be used to decorate your home. For instance, a frame you painted and made into a chalkboard would count, but a scrapbook project would not. Make sense?  If you have a question, just let me know.

This week, though, you can hook up anything you've made this week.  Here's some primo examples of what was linked up last week:












 


Y'all got your instincts on....go grab your button!
Now let's see what everyone does this week:



14 comments:

Paula Grace Designs said...

Wow, those are some really good projects! Love the ottoman and ther pink annd white heart. My daughter would flip for that. Thanks for hosting such a wonderful party!
Paula Grace ~

One Cheap B*tch said...

I love that fabric heart! Wish I could SEW better!=)

Diane @ InMyOwnStyle said...

Hi Cindy- Thanks for having the link party and leaving the nice comment on my blog. You did a post about a week ago on your table and you wanted ideas - that post gave me the inspiration to do a post on my banquette. So thanks for the inspiration.
Diane

DustyLu said...

Great post! I will check them all out. ~lulu

Heidi said...

yay, Noah's bedroom made your list! that is awesome, thanks for featuring, it has never looked that clean again since those pictures were taken! ha

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

Thanks for hosting! I linked up, now off to look around!

Leanne said...

Those are some great features. THanks for the inspiration every week.

Barbara Jean said...

Thanks for the Heads up on the change.

blessings and have a great week!

barbara jean

Southern Fried Gal said...

I'm thrilled to join your party this week. Thanks for hosting! Great projects going on out here.

nest of posies said...

first timer here to join your make it monday party. i'm a little late in joining the party...hope it is still considered "fashionably late" and not just plain rude. ;)

thanks for the opportunity. the pictured crafts are beautiful & so creative.
hope your week is filled with tons of L*O*V*E!

kellie

alissa {33shadesofgreen} said...

Thanks so much for hosting and for highlighting my maps! What a nice surprise!

Carolyn @ My Backyard Eden said...

Thanks for hosting this great party! I'm linking up a Tissue Box Cover.

Anne Marie said...

I saw you at Sanctuary Arts' blog for the party - and wanted to say hi! Not sure if I can make it (I live close by her) - but wanted to touch base with someone who also lived close!

Hope to make it!!

bye!

Erika said...

Even though I did not participate this time, I had the best time browsing through all the links. Wow, what inspiration can a cup of good-coffee and "a little research" bring...:o) Thanks for the party!
♥ Erika

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails