1.10.2010

Make it for Monday #7!

It's Make it for Monday time again (cue music and applause).

I was a bad hostess and didn't get around to a recap of last weeks' entries, so because my bedroom isn't ready to be featured yet, I'll throw up these gals' entry posts from last week as inspiration for this week.

Little Lizard King....blue and brown bathroom redo.  Yep.























 







 
There's sooooo many more talented bloggers at the Mi4M parties.  If you ever need inspiration, you can find them all listed in my ::cottage categories:: section over there ---> on the sidebar.

So, link up anything you've made.....be it a craft, a recipe, a room, a piece of furniture, a sewing project...whatever you want to show off!  Add the URL to your specific post, and please be kind and add a link back here (or my button...see code on my sidebar).  Also, make it a point to visit some of the partygoers...it's always fun to read the comments on a project you've put your heart into!





15 comments:

Maya @ Completely Coastal said...

I adore the winter topiary!

DustyLu said...

Hi Cindy! Thank you for your lovely comments today. Iam new to blogging and I am not savvy with mr mclinky and hope i did it right for Make it for Monday! Just let me know..Thanks again lulu

One Cheap B*tch said...

I really love those framed keys!

Paula Grace Designs said...

I love the necklace! Beautiful!
Paula Grace :)

Jess @ Frugal with a Flourish said...

Thanks for hosting! Can't wait to get around and see all the crafty goodness!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hosting!! And thanks for the recap--what talent!!

Leanne said...

I see you're loving the blue and brown lately. Doesn't it feel fresh and welcoming. I can't wait to see the finished room. Thanks for the party.

Blue Creek Home said...

I love all of the things that you highlighted.

I can't wait to see the room completed!

Rhonda

Marianne said...

This is my first time playing here. Thank you for hosting this party. I'll be making my rounds today, wish I didn't need to get to work but it's Monday! Oh and I was fast becoming an all white gal, but you make me yearn for some blue in my life.

Funky Junk Interiors said...

Great highlights! That topiary... wow. Gorgeous!

Donna

Little Lizard King said...

Lucky me! A feature on Cottage Instincts. Thanks!

Gail said...

Oh my goodness I feel honered and so surprised! Thanks for the feature.

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

Cindy... you know I love your blog and your party! I didn't include you in my blog party link this week, cause I thought my silly LR makeover was not worthy of a make it for monday party! Thanks for inviting me, glad to be here!
you're the best!
gail

Katie said...

I am loving all the aqua blue that's been showing up everywhere!

sweetjeanette said...

I love keys.... and the wedding reception decor! Awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails