1.09.2011

Make it 4 Monday is Back!

Welcome to the New Year's first Mi4M linky extravaganza!

Let's refresh our brains with a quick overview of what I like to see linked:
DECORATING PROJECTS 
FOR THE HOME

If that's unclear, let me add:
no recipes, no clothes, and no crafts 
unless it will be used
FOR MAKING YOUR (or someone else's) COTTAGE 
LOOK OR FUNCTION BETTER.
If you're not sure, email me. I may sound mean, but actually I'm a rather nice person.

Granted, I got lazy in December and let some links that didn't play by the rules sneak in and stay, but with a new year comes a stricter hostess.  


Also:  Please visit some other party-ers and leave some comment love....if you just link and run, it feels a bit rude.  Just sayin'.

Oh, and: Please add a link back here or my button to your post so others can find their way here.  Again, if you just link and run, it feels a bit rude. (Yep, again, just sayin'.)


No features this week, 'cause I just wanted to get this post up here.  Next week I'll feature the top 5 links receiving the most views.








17 comments:

Lindy said...

I've been catching up on your blog. I love the new "do". It looks great on you. I need to do something like that.

I was so sorry to hear about your mom. I will be praying for you and your family.

The Charm of Home said...

Hi Cindy,
I don't know how I got on here this soon. That never happens. Thanks for hosting. Your hair looks great!
Sherry

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

M4M, Yay!!!Hope all is going well with you. As always thanks for hosting!

COTTAG3 said...

Thanks for hosting Cindy! I'm glad you're strict about your rules. That's why I like your party.

Deb said...

Nice to have your party back Cindy...thanks for hosting! ~Deb~

The Frosted Gardner said...

I have been thinking about you and your mom. Blessings to you and your family.

One Cheap B*tch said...

Happy new year Cindy! Can't wait to check out as many posts as possible. I like to throw out there: I usually check Monday while I'm at work b/c my home laptop shuts down if too many windows are open.

So totally not being rude - just have to wait for the office computer.

Jeanine

Leanne said...

Hey CIndy! Thanks for hosting again and Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Hi Cindy! So great to have MI4M back! Appreciate you hosting!

Have a great coming week! ;D

Kristin @ Yellow Bliss Road said...

So glad to have Mi4M back! Love the new do, and will be praying for your mom, and your family.

Debra@Dejarenew.blogspot.com said...

Thanks for hosting. I linked up two projects. I hope that is okay. If not please let me know. Or delete one lol. I am also a new follower. I would love for ya to swing by and follow me as well. I look forward to checking out your blog. I will post your button as a thanks for the par-tay!

Take care.
Deb @ http://dejarenew.blogspot.com

Jane said...

Hi Cindy,
Glad Make it 4 Monday is back in action! Thanks for hosting. Have a wonderful week.
Jane

Unknown said...

Hi Cindy,
Thank you so much for hosting! So excited to have something to share this week.

Hugs,
Gina

Marianne said...

Glad to see you here. I wasn't sure you would still be hosting.
How are you my friend? Hanging in there?

Ronda Liebert said...

Just found your link through 1 Cheap...Looks very interesting. Will add to my bookmarks. Thanks.

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Hi Cindy~ Glad to see mi4m is back! Just wanted to let you know saying a prayer for you and your family. Your new haircut looks absolutely darling on you too! Thanks for hosting! :)

Kimmy said...

Thanks for hosting... always get so many great ideas... !!! ~ Kim

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails