8.22.2010

Make it 4 Monday!

Yippeee!  Boy do I need some inspiration.  I've got at least 5 decorating/painting projects in the works, and I'm running outta steam.  Can't wait to see you've got for me...for now, check out my top 10 picks from last week.  If you get picked, pick up the button:

cottage instincts



Primitive & Proper.  A Yummy aqua-ish/turquoisey/robins egg blue dresser redo.

The Hand Me Down House did it right with some built-in shelving.

Down on Sanford remade a shelf that had been made by his grandpa into beachy bliss.

The Decorating Diaries pulled out some power tools to make this pink confection:

September the March turned an ordinary letter tray into computer cord stashing awesomeness:

Lexi's Mommy made this bench outta the ugliest couch ever....you'd never know it now!

Betty Crocker (wannabe) totally rocked a her little boy's bedroom:

Beneath My Heart shows off her magazine-worthy patio makeover:

Sweet Bee Cottage redid her bedroom after adding the vinyl monogram:

Organize and Decorate Everything did yet another fabulous lamp makeover:


Here's the rules.  Gotta have rules.  Well, you don't gotta, but it helps keep me sane.  Here ya go...
Pretty please with Little Debbie Oatmeal Cakes on top, only link:
DECORATING PROJECTS 
FOR THE HOME
That means no recipes, no clothes, and no crafts unless it will be used 
FOR MAKING YOUR (or someone else's) COTTAGE LOOK OR FUNCTION BETTER.  
If you're not sure, email me. 
Yes, I will delete posts that don't color within the lines.  Yes, I deleted links again last week.  Made me feel like a meanie, but alas, I will do it again this week if need be.




17 comments:

Marianne said...

Hi Cindy, your back with the party, I am back blogging and I am back linking up. It is a home decor (or a bit of garden decor actually) post, but other than the vignetting not a lot of DIY in this one. I hope that is ok, you didn't say in the rules it should be something I made myself, or did I miss something?
Glad to be back!! Have a wonderful week. I am off to bed now and back to work tomorrow, vacation is officially over. Ah well I knew it would come to that.
Take care, Marianne

Leanne said...

Thanks for featuring my lamp transformation. I want to link Emilee's art buckets. If they're not okay just hit delete. Thanks for hosting Cindy. It's hard hosting a party every week. I can only handle hosting twice a month.

The Swedish Room said...

Hi Cindy, Thanks for hosting. The project you picked were great and inspiring. Have a good Make It For Monday.
The Swedish Room

Cassie Bustamante said...

cindy, thank you so much for featuring my little dresser! i love all thr projects that were featured- that sofa/settee is gorgeous!

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Cindy,
I'm so glad that you have started the party back up...love that patio and the sofa makeover...thanks so much for hosting this fun party! Hop over and enter my GIVEAWAY…I think you will like it!

Blessings,
Linda

burlap+blue said...

Thanks for hosting this week! I haven't linked much up to anything in a while...glad to have something to share! Have a great night.

Lindy said...

Hi Cindy, Thanks for hosting -- love your blog.
L.

Mary said...

Oops, I read the rules after posting, better late than never. I posted a non-home decorating post, sorry. I know you need to delete it, sorry. I'll find the right type of post and come back. Mary from Boogieboard Cottage. :O)

Sweet Bee Cottage said...

Hi Cindy!

Thanks so much for featuring my little bedroom makeover! My heart went all pitter-patter when I saw my room. Afraid I'm out of completed projects right now, but I hope to be back soon with more. Once I get my school rhythm back again, I'll be back at it.

And thanks so much for being such a source of inspiration from what YOU so creatively do to hosting this linky. You're a peach!

Jerri at Simply Sweet Home said...

Great projects! I love the shelving, especially the colors! Thanks for hosting!

Amanda @ Healthy House on the Block said...

Eee! Thanks so much for the feature, Cindy! :) And thank you SO much for hosting another wonderful party! :)

Liz said...

Thanks for hosting today! I hope you will come participate in mine! All About The Boy @ The Nifty Nest!

Liz

Unknown said...

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper always has the best makeovers!

Thanks for hosting!

~The Speckled Dog (giveaway until 9/2)

Kate said...

It was inspiration just to visit here - so thanks !

Create With Joy said...

Hi Cindy,

This is my first visit to your blog and I absolutely love it! I've been poking around for the past hour reading your articles and enjoying your beautiful photos (the one with the dog on the couch was my fave, lol!)

I have signed up to follow you and have added your blog to the Home & Hearth section of my links at Create With Joy.

Please drop by when you have a moment - I'd be delighted if you decided to join me as well!

Hugs
Ramona
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

Anne Lorys said...

Great choices, I am loving anything and everything aqua!

Hugs,
Anne

Callie Brady said...

I'm so glad I found your blog because reading about all the DIY that everyone is doing make it seem ok for me to keep trying to do things. I would like to paint an old bedroom set, but my daughter wants it stained. Everything seems to be happening at the end of Summer... clearing out storage, painting rooms, trying to finish up the kitchen. Love the photos!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails